Monday 5 October 2009

Moving with a toddler

We have just put our house on the market in hopes to sell and move to Canada. This has been an insane process and I would not recommend doing it without a lot of extra help(which we didn't have). We had less than a week to finish all the odd jobs and clear and clean the house before the first viewing on Saturday. Normally this would have been hard work but doable. With a toddler around it was next to impossible!! I don't even want to think how it will be once we sell the house!
Thankfully my aunt was able to come for two days and that was life saving.

Needless to say the Montessori activities have been few and far between. My mom is coming next week for a month so hopefully we will be able to spend some quality time with L and get back into our Monti routine.

3 comments:

Miri said...

Hello there!
We have just moved into our new innovated house after 2 months of innovation works. It's been tough. If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Good luck!

Montessori Beginnings said...

Thanks. Yes it's really tough. I may just be asking you for some advice once we sell the house and are having to move!

Jess said...

Good luck matie. I can only imagine how much work it all is. Hope the move to Canada goes great! (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails