Sunday 23 January 2011

Fairies in the Woods

A while back I posted about the beautiful woods we have across the road from our house.  L and her Granny take the dog around the trails a few times a week and always check to see if everything is where it should be.  The other day we were cleaning out the crawl space and I found a bunch of fairies I made out of Fimo years ago. Unfortunately they were covered in mold so I thought the woods would be the best place for them.

We really enjoyed finding new homes for them.






I realised after that I didn't really get any pictures of their wings which they do have, all except the wizard that is.
Fingers crossed that they enjoy their new home and that the people who are lucky enough to spot them just enjoy them and leave them be!

8 comments:

aly in va said...

How cool is that. I would love to stumble upon them on a walk through the woods :)

melissa said...

What a fun way to say farewell to some old friends! I would love to happen upon one :)

Mommy Moment said...

Genius idea! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

Jody

Bending Birches said...

beautiful post!

Amanda said...

how fun!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

So beautiful- I can almost smell the forest- Nice to find your blog!

Lisa C said...

That is really sweet. I do hope they will live there undisturbed for a long time!

softearthart said...

What a surprise a passer by will get. cheers Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails