Sunday 30 October 2011

Happy Fourth Birthday L!

Yesterday was L's birthday and it was wonderful.  I can't believe my little girl is four!
As I said in a previous post we kept it simple this year and rented out our local pool for her party.  It was really cool to have the entire pool to ourselves.


We kept the underwater theme going with L's cake.  I'm usually such a stickler for only doing healthy food with no candies and artificial colors.  I was seriously racking my brain on how to make blue.  Then my husband made me realise that every other birthday L goes to the kids have crazy cakes with tons of sugar and TONS of artificial colors.  L doesn't really even eat the cake and doesn't even know what the candies are so this year I went to town!  Nothing was off limits as you can see by all of the gummies.  All the other kids loved it and as I predicted L ate just one bite and then finished off two fruit skewers!  I know I'm soooo hypocritical!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday L!!I love the fruit skewers as the centerpiece. Everything looks like so much fun, and tasty . Thank you for sharing.

Foreword from the Reader said...

hAPPY 4TH birthday to the little mermaid!!!!

Ania said...

Belated happy birthday to your Little Girl! I soooo envy the option of Oct birthday at the swimming pool! Temp here is around 5 celcius brrrr

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Hi!
I gave you Nice blog award :)
You can find it here:
http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2011/11/nice-blog-award.html

Homeschool @ sg said...

Lovely! Have a fantastic fourth year!! :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails