Saturday 5 October 2013

Toddler Practical Life-Pita Pizzas!

Tonight LJ and L made their own pita pizzas for dinner.   It reminded me of when L used to make her own pita pizza. Seems like ages ago. This was the first time LJ has done this and I was amazed at how well he caught on and the lack of mess.
 I had L set up a little table in the middle of the kitchen.  It is the perfect height for LJ to stand and L to sit at.  I prepared all of the toppings ahead of time and put them in little bowls. 
 
 
Cleaning up after.  My little guy loves wiping so much that he kept on going wiping down his chair the oven and the cabinets.
 
LJ's first pita pizza.  A little Master Chef in the making I think!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Elise is all about toppings right now - we've got to try this! I love the photo of LJ wiping off the table with his big sis. Did you make his apron?

Related Posts with Thumbnails